vendredi 7 juin 2013

live and let love

Photo



Photo



klartie: i do believe i won this round of "best yearbook...



klartie:

i do believe i won this round of "best yearbook quote" 

Photo



agentsokka:











agentsokka:

And holy shit I am working 8-5:30 tomorrow and then I’m going to a party with all of my...

And holy shit I am working 8-5:30 tomorrow and then I’m going to a party with all of my coworkers AND THEN I’m going to a gay club with Sarah (withoutawarning) and her friend Hilary. Tomorrow is going to be exhausting.

So apparently telling my mom “I’m going to cook dinner tonight for my boyfriend”...

So apparently telling my mom “I’m going to cook dinner tonight for my boyfriend” translated into “I’m going to cook dinner for my boyfriend AND for you and dad tonight”.

I was annoyed at first, but god damn was it an awesome night :) I cooked for the fam, and for my bf. And my mom and dad ate in the kitchen, and my boyfriend and I had a nice candle-lit dinner in the dining room. Everyone loved the food I made and it was lovely :)

I found you blog last week and I can't stop looking at...





I found you blog last week and I can't stop looking at your posts. I love all of your followers pictures and I couldn't help but submit my own. Hope you enjoy. 

Note: Damn you are so attractive *_* I love your thighs and tummy~

derpycats: oh Hi! spoonfacekillah.tumblr.com



derpycats:

oh Hi!

spoonfacekillah.tumblr.com

Photo



I got a new strap-on! Yay early birthday presents! Note: Sweet...



I got a new strap-on! Yay early birthday presents!

Note: Sweet jesus that is so sexy *_* I also adore your outfit omg

Anon: Trying out this whole, sexy, confident thing. Note: I...



Anon: Trying out this whole, sexy, confident thing.

Note: I gotta say you are most definitely succeeding *_*

Also I got offered a promotion on only my 3rd day of work yessss

Also I got offered a promotion on only my 3rd day of work yessss

Photo



Is it normal to be 13 and have stretch marks? (Fyi im not pregnant i just have a big booty)

Yes it is 100% normal. Some people's skin is not quite as elastic as other people's skin. Those with less-elastic skin acquire stretch marks when they grow and when their skin must accomodate the growth. As you are a 13 year old, I assume you are doing a multitude of growing right now.

Anon: Just feeling like my ass looks awesome  :)  Note: I would...



Anon: Just feeling like my ass looks awesome  :) 

Note: I would say that would probably have to be because your ass IS awesome so…. also, those are awesome panties!

I had a fun night last night and i am proud of this :) Note:...



I had a fun night last night and i am proud of this :)

Note: Hellz yea B]

Different anon. What exactly are all of your rules besides age and the sex of the person. I'm sure there's an FAQ but just wondering what they are and why

Sex is irrelevant. I care about gender. You also must have you askbox open, or the fanmail option available, and you cannot submit via email.

As to why, you do not need to know.

Ummmmmmmmmm. Yeah I didn't break any of the rules when I submitted that picture. So yeah. Thanks.

So say a lot of people until they realized they broke the rules.

My mommy made me a wrap for lunch tomorrow :D so I’m gonna go kick ass on the streets and earn...

My mommy made me a wrap for lunch tomorrow :D

so I’m gonna go kick ass on the streets and earn lot’s ‘o cash to end workplace discrimination AND THEN

my favorite person ever mister boyfriend is coming over and i am going to cook us a delicious dinner and it is going to be awesome.

Goodnight!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire