jeudi 6 juin 2013

http://lazyosaurus.tumblr.com/

Robert Downey Jr. visits Good Morning America in New York,...





Robert Downey Jr. visits Good Morning America in New York, April 29 (x)

kerosenesun: People who make gifs. Could you please make me some of BUSH/gavin rossdale!! PLEASE…....

kerosenesun:

People who make gifs. Could you please make me some of BUSH/gavin rossdale!! PLEASE…. Come on… :)

Reblogging because the world needs to see this then act on it. This is such a good idea! I wish I could do it myself. 

"For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will..."

"For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you."

- Isaiah 41:13 (via inspiring-me-for-the-better)

downey-addiction: "You can take away my home, you can take my...



downey-addiction:

"You can take away my homeyou can take my toys away, what you can't take from me is that I am Iron Man"

                                                 - Tony Stark

dryptosaurus: Pterodactylus by Zdeněk Burian



dryptosaurus:

Pterodactylus by Zdeněk Burian

dryptosaurus: Ceratosaur and Brachiosaurs by John Sibbick



dryptosaurus:

Ceratosaur and Brachiosaurs by John Sibbick

chandra75: What a wayTo start your dayIt's Rick and DarylHey,...





















chandra75:

What a way
To start your day
It's Rick and Daryl
Hey, hey, hey!!!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



53-56/∞ photos of Robert Downey Jr









53-56/∞ photos of Robert Downey Jr

Photo



jaws-and-claws: West Caucasian Tur II by =amrodel



jaws-and-claws:

West Caucasian Tur II by =amrodel

brutalgeneration: Wolf -2 (by Dan Newcomb Photography)



brutalgeneration:

Wolf -2 (by Dan Newcomb Photography)

Photo



Photo



claudiagray: Baby ducks, apparently imprinted on the wrong...





claudiagray:

Baby ducks, apparently imprinted on the wrong mama. Luckily, she's okay with it. 

Photo



walkersinpanem: Thank You & Goodbye (☠) "There is nothing...



















walkersinpanem:

Thank You & Goodbye ()

"There is nothing easy about taking a man's life no matter how little value it may have. But when you get it done, you have to forget it. I guess I haven't quite got that last part down." - Shane

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire