vendredi 7 juin 2013

Aren't Ordinary People Adorable?

I am feeling so totally shit right now u do not even know

I am feeling so totally shit right now u do not even know

timelordangel: we've all got that weird pretty big secret that we don't really hide but like we...

timelordangel:

we've all got that weird pretty big secret that we don't really hide but like we don't flaunt it like "My brother died of cancer" or "I'm gay" or "I tried to kill myself last year" or anything really and when you find out somebody's big plot twist you know you're in this friendship for the long run

freckledbuttchester: I'M GONNA CRY JJ ACKLES

freckledbuttchester:

I'M GONNA CRY JJ ACKLES

Photo



*SCREAMS*

*SCREAMS*

itsjustjensen: yourdarlinglittlesammy: look at how happy this...



itsjustjensen:

yourdarlinglittlesammy:

look at how happy this shit looks while he's talking about a double homicide

#REMEMBER WHEN DEAN WAS ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT THE JOB

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirk: siMON



kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirk:

siMON

I fucking swear to god if one more person brushes off my legitimate concerns that I’m not...

I fucking swear to god if one more person brushes off my legitimate concerns that I’m not going to do well at school I will strangle them 

“But you’re so good at *subject*, you’ll be fine! Why are you even worried?!”

“You always do well omg”

“you don’t need to study don’t even talk to me”

I understand that it must be frustrating to hear arrogant little me going on about how hard my life is and how I’m not doing so well in classes anymore and “oh no you’re only getting Bs and Cs how sad” 

but YOU do not understand MY position

I have always done well and suddenly I can’t anymore

I can try really hard and do kind of okay, but I used to not have to try at all and do excellently 

the past 8 months has a seen a lot of mental health issues for me and I’ve been struggling a lot, and when people just keep brushing me off it makes me feel stupid

who am I to complain

I can completely see where they’re coming from and their reaction makes perfect sense

unfortunately it also makes me feel shit about myself because I can’t do so well anymore

not being able to do well makes me feel worthless and useless and like shit who has no purpose being in school who the fuck do you think you are to fail shit u suck

I’d rather fail from lack of study and effort than try really hard and get a mediocre mark 

I am consumed by perfectionism, I know, “all or nothing”

but that’s how I am

it’s very difficult to change 

and I am very quickly going crazier from all these people telling me how good I am at things when I AM NOT GOOD AT THEM ANYMORE OKAY STOP TELLING ME THAT I WILL SUCCEED WHEN THAT IS NO LONGER A CERTAINTY 

SHUT THE FUCK UP

*strides around in circles muttering to self angrily*

veronicamarrss said: i was having all sorts of problems with asks but then i uninstalled missing e...

veronicamarrss said: i was having all sorts of problems with asks but then i uninstalled missing e and got xkit instead and everything works fine now…idk if that is helpful but i hope it is

omfg STUPID MISSING E ~ XKit was giving me problems to I decided to try Missing E for a while (mistake) I shall be returning to XKit imminently because even though it was irritating, it wasn’t actually interfering with my blog and asks. Thanks for telling me though ^.^ 

bisexual with a preference for the same sex does not mean "one foot out of the closet."

bisexual with a preference for the same sex does not mean "one foot out of the closet."
bisexual with a preference for the opposite sex does not mean "trying to get attention."
lesbian does not mean "masculine."
gay does not mean "feminine."
transgender does not mean "going through a phase."
transsexual does not mean "a disappointment." nor does it mean "gender identity confusion."
asexual does not mean "prude."
demisexual does not mean "prude."
pansexual does not mean "easy."
heterosexual does not mean "normal"
Your does not mean "you are"

chronic-genderbender: "Those poor boys" "She deserves to be punished too." "I'm not saying I...

chronic-genderbender:

"Those poor boys"

image

"She deserves to be punished too."

image

"I'm not saying I support rape, but-"

image

"Sorry to say - she deserved it."

image

"She put herself in harm's way"

image

"But if she was fingered, then that's not rape."

image

"She ruined their lives."

image

MY ASK BOX HASN'T BEEN WORKING PROPERLY ALL WEEK I S2G  If you've sent me a message and I haven't...

MY ASK BOX HASN'T BEEN WORKING PROPERLY ALL WEEK I S2G 

If you've sent me a message and I haven't replied, chances are I haven't got it :( I'm also having a lot of trouble with messages being sent and then appearing again unanswered in my inbox GAH

I'm doing my best to fix this (again) but please bear with me and send me a message on fb/Skype (even youtube!) if it's vitally important 

thanks for understanding guys <3 sorry for the inconvenience 

BLAME MISSING E AJFHADSKFASDJFH

xoxo gossip castiel

firecrotchviii: skizzimi: bleeznuggets: ladypoetess: I'm...



firecrotchviii:

skizzimi:

bleeznuggets:

ladypoetess:

I'm really unsure if this is incredibly impressive, incredibly creepy, or both.


Probably both.

Whoa. 

holy shit this is phenomenal

i suggest you dont read the youtube comments

{Totally irrelevant, but this is gorgeous. I remember this making me cry when I watched this the first time.}

"I'm going to tell you what a demon once told me: It is okay to want your own happiness. It's okay to..."

"I'm going to tell you what a demon once told me: It is okay to want your own happiness. It's okay to care about yourself the most. It's okay to do what's healthy for YOU. When someone hits you, it's okay to hit back and then ask them what the hell they expected. It's okay. You are not obligated to sit there and smile and swallow every bit of shit everyone heaps on you. You are more than furniture, you're more than window dressing, you're not their shiny toy. You're human, and you have the right to say "That was shitty of you". You have a right to say "Let me feed that back to you; tell me, how does it taste?" You have a right to protest your own mistreatment and set boundaries for respectful interactions. The rest of the world doesn't realize you have this right, and they will act offended and appalled when you exercise it, but it is yours."

- SonneillonV  (via 33113)

metallipstick: My education in a nutshell





metallipstick:

My education in a nutshell

holmelessblog: IM LAUGHING SO MUCH HARDER THAN I SHOULD BE



holmelessblog:

IM LAUGHING SO MUCH HARDER THAN I SHOULD BE

Photo







i eat boys up, you better run













i eat boys up, you better run

karkateverdeen: lpd-says-fuck-you: anorecsya: i wish my thighs were as small as my self...

karkateverdeen:

lpd-says-fuck-you:

anorecsya:

i wish my thighs were as small as my self esteem ✿◕‿◕✿

If you have tiny thigh, how will you crush head of man like egg between?

image

this is the most inspiring post on this website

bellechere: Accurate.



bellechere:

Accurate.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire