vendredi 7 juin 2013

Eight Little Words . . .

Our sex life at the moment.  .\/.



Our sex life at the moment.  .\/.

I just can't resist.  Don't judge!!







I just can't resist.  Don't judge!!

I've always got you … and you don't even have...



I've always got you … and you don't even have to warn me before you jump!

Yes, you are … and I am too (in a manly dominating way, of...



Yes, you are …

and I am too (in a manly dominating way, of course!)

I'm looking forward to being your own personal alarm...



I'm looking forward to being your own personal alarm clock!

Being delivered on Friday! (in red, of course)



Being delivered on Friday! (in red, of course)

Hey, you promised we'd talk about bondage today!...









Hey, you promised we'd talk about bondage today! That's it, you owe me another number!! ;)

Are we a "same room" couple? We were sort of close...





Are we a "same room" couple? We were sort of close to this recently … if  topless back rubs count, that is!

Trust me as I really take your breath away.  It's only...











Trust me as I really take your breath away.  It's only fair, you take mine away every single day.

Everyone should have goals! ;)  And luckily I'm not nearly...



Everyone should have goals! ;)  And luckily I'm not nearly that long (never thought I'd be saying that!!)

saythankyoumaster: Met up with Gabrielle at the movies after...



saythankyoumaster:

Met up with Gabrielle at the movies after her Peet's run.

A reblog, but worth pointing out that this is on the list!! Choose carefully! ;)

xspanked-masters-petx: "Without discipline, there's no life at...



xspanked-masters-petx:

"Without discipline, there's no life at all."  ~ Katharine Hepburn

Hmmm … I'd have to agree.  We're going to get started on that! ;)

I'm going to be working late this week.  Want to join me??...







I'm going to be working late this week.  Want to join me?? ;)

Daddy will always take care his good girl …













Daddy will always take care his good girl …

Photo



Photo



Let's get wet!!







Let's get wet!!

nsfw-warning.tumblr.com Thanks guys! This was our first ever...



nsfw-warning.tumblr.com

Thanks guys! This was our first ever submission, and it certainly is a lovely view!!

Undersea bedroom and restaurant at Conrad Maldives Rangali...







Undersea bedroom and restaurant at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel.  Oh. My. God.

Another slutty Snow White!



Another slutty Snow White!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire