vendredi 7 juin 2013

Indi's Desk

One little is trying to get a peek of shirtless Daddy mowing the...



One little is trying to get a peek of shirtless Daddy mowing the lawn. Her sis has recently become infatuated will girl bum.

Hmmm. Good girl sweater. Good girl thigh highs (note the bows)....



Hmmm. Good girl sweater. Good girl thigh highs (note the bows). Bad girl handcuffs. I bet there is also a pouty face and a soaked pussy.

With all of Daddy's attention, and the world giving her...



With all of Daddy's attention, and the world giving her its kisses, she decided to see what all the fuss was about.

They giggled that Daddy was taking them to a nude beach as...



They giggled that Daddy was taking them to a nude beach as punishment. After all, it was their pride in their sexy little bums that made the discipline even necessary. They surely wouldn't blush at being so exposed. They didn't realize until much too late that Daddy's plan wasn't public nekkies, it was to introduce them to how much more ouchie a sandy-bottom spanking is. Especially a public one.

Every little has the most delicate of curves, which is why it so...



Every little has the most delicate of curves, which is why it so important that you kiss them sweetly after hurting them so.

"Patience is a virtue, little one. You can wait bent over...



"Patience is a virtue, little one. You can wait bent over the arm of my chair, if you'd rather."

fashionfaves:

Edie Campbell by Hedi Slimane for Saint Laurent Paris

And on the seventh day, the god of spanking rested.



And on the seventh day, the god of spanking rested.

How you earn a tiara.



How you earn a tiara.

The shadow of a leash can be just as powerful as the leash...



The shadow of a leash can be just as powerful as the leash itself.

I love your sharp intake of breath every time I do this.



I love your sharp intake of breath every time I do this.

Do I deserve anything less?



Do I deserve anything less?

See what you present to me when you have perfect posture?



See what you present to me when you have perfect posture?

Her punishment was that she had to remain completely clothed...



Her punishment was that she had to remain completely clothed whenever in my presence for a week straight. But, there was also a rule that her pussy and bum be exposed whenever sucking my cock. You see the happy solution.

"Daddy! You're poking me!"



"Daddy! You're poking me!"

You can always tell the littles who've been punished just...



You can always tell the littles who've been punished just before coming out onto the naughty playground.

"Why are you tying me up?" "Because when you...



"Why are you tying me up?"

"Because when you realize what Daddy has in store for you tonight, you're going to want to run."

Sometimes you're just a decoration.



Sometimes you're just a decoration.

Trading one gag for another.



Trading one gag for another.

I told them to practice their sexiest "Daddy's about...



I told them to practice their sexiest "Daddy's about to cum on your faces" expression. This was the best I got.

A follower expressed surprise that my blog does not have more...



A follower expressed surprise that my blog does not have more pictures of schoolgirls. I realized there are probably more than you think, they've just lost their clothes so quick it's hard to tell.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire