jeudi 6 juin 2013

Discovering Kink

What was the bet over? What did you "put on the line"?

Alright, technically it wasn't a bet. We were playing a card game, and whoever wins gets to choose a sexual act of their choice to be performed when they want it. 

Needless to say, we played it a lot.

I won a bet and now the new guy is letting me play with his ass..

This is his first time, and he’s scared it will make him less of a man.

What should I do on him to give him the maximum pleasure so that he won’t shy away from it again?

- Her

do you think this new guy will let you play with his ass?

I wish. I brought it up and he is so not into it. Hopefully I'll be able to convince him otherwise…

My new fuck friend. Hi y'all! -Her



My new fuck friend.

Hi y'all!

-Her

fuckmylittlecunt: hold my throat and tell me who i belong to...



fuckmylittlecunt:

hold my throat and tell me who i belong to <3

Look at the size of that cock omfg…!

I have a small announcement: I am going to start nude modeling!  I’ve been speaking with a...

I have a small announcement: I am going to start nude modeling! 

I’ve been speaking with a photographer who has a few projects she wants to use me for, and I’m totally excited! 

So stay tuned - soon you may be able to see some hot professional photos of me!

I totally love the idea of this!



I totally love the idea of this!

rjslk: Unmatched ecstasy….



rjslk:

Unmatched ecstasy….

Hi, I'm a big fan of your page and sorry about what you're going through. I'm curious now going forward that your ex introduced you to male ass play, do you still like the idea, or was that just for him? I'd love to know if you plan on sliding in n out of more boys from here on. My hole gets excited every time I read your words about pegging. Thanks

I love the idea of pegging, so I definitely want to continue it with others. And honestly I'm not sure how to broach the subject with other men. I think it scares most of them, so I'd have to be gentle and reassuring!

Amazing cock!



Amazing cock!

Photo



Are you two ready to come back to us yet?

Actually, Him and I broke up. I've been avoiding posting this.

I will probably keep this blog going on my own, but I'm just not ready for that yet.

Oh my god we're the worst!

I promise we still exist, but we’ve been a little caught up with finally being together again. Some pics have been taken of the two of us, so we will be posting those soon enough.

Thanks for sticking around. Feel free to send us dirty things in the meantime ;-)

-Her

thelittlelittleone: please do We dare you too! -Him



thelittlelittleone:

please do

We dare you too!

-Him

Her would look amazing in this…! -Him



Her would look amazing in this…!

-Him

couplesfantasies: Mmmmm, very sexy. This makes me wet. I want...



couplesfantasies:

Mmmmm, very sexy. This makes me wet. I want to please my husband this way.

(via confessionsofansexaddict)

God I can't wait for the day -Her and I get to do this..!

- Him

Morning Coffee God I Love this look!-Him



Morning Coffee

God I Love this look!

-Him

Just a little something… -Her



Just a little something…

-Her

I'm loving your blog! When is Him back? I hope that you share your first time back together with all of us faithful followers!

Him is back on Saturday! He was originally supposed to come home the week after, but he had a surprise trip change!

Oh, I can promise you we will ;-) I'm pretty excited to finally start posting with Him right next to me.

And the results of my Topless Tuesday Tease. -Her



And the results of my Topless Tuesday Tease.

-Her

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire