dimanche 9 juin 2013

devon

Photo



Photo



darkdemons13: My sexy siren #my art



darkdemons13:

My sexy siren

#my art

Photo





















darkdemons13: Where to put it? Can't decide. My son and I are...



darkdemons13:

Where to put it? Can't decide. My son and I are getting this tattoo together.

darkdemons13: Next tattoo. My initials, A.P.D. , 13, and M the...



darkdemons13:

Next tattoo.
My initials, A.P.D. , 13, and M the thirteenth letter of alphabet…

darkdemons13: My last day of painting I miss you dad. It sucks...



darkdemons13:

My last day of painting

I miss you dad. It sucks living with them. 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



eatsleepdraw: iamsorie.tumblr.com



eatsleepdraw:

iamsorie.tumblr.com

lovedtinytits: Not that tiny, but wow, enjoyable!



lovedtinytits:

Not that tiny, but wow, enjoyable!

Photo



Photo



Photo



headdic13: The whole painting.



headdic13:

The whole painting.

headdic13: I dream about a girl,she fucks me like no other...



headdic13:

I dream about a girl,she fucks me like no other women has. We fall alseep and cuddle,I sleep well. Then my clock goes off for work and she is gone.

headdic13: I like playing with water colors!!!



headdic13:

I like playing with water colors!!!

headdic13: Eye cum on tumblr… Eye see beautiful eyes… Eye want...



headdic13:

Eye cum on tumblr…
Eye see beautiful eyes…
Eye want to cum…
Eye say yes,yes,yes…
Finally eye cum…

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire